- The UK space heating market is estimated to be worth £569 million in 2016, an increase of some 4% since 2014.
- Domestic space heating accounts for 53% of the market.
- The retail sector accounts for 70% of sales of domestic space heating.
- The commercial space heating market is expected to grow by 10% through to 2020.
- Commercial heating systems (boilers, radiators, heat emitters) are estimated to account for 48% of the sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Space Heating Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.