- The UK FM Outsourcing market is estimated to be worth £19.3 billion in 2016, an increase of 13.5% since 2012.
- The corporate sector accounts for 58% of the market.
- Outsourcing has gained share within the UK market for FM, accounting for an estimated 64% share.
- Cleaning represents one of the largest and most competitive service areas at 11% of market value.
- Central and local government offers the best prospects, with growth forecast at 18% between 2016 and 2020.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Facilities Management Outsourcing Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.