- The domestic central heating market is expected to grow by 11% between 2017 and 2020.
- Boilers dominate sales and are estimated to account for 60% of the market.
- The market for domestic central heating products can be broken down into 3 key areas: refurbishment (79%), new build and first time installations.
- The market for smart heating controls is expected to achieve annual growth of 15-25% in value terms between 2017 and 2020.
- Around 53% of UK households have a combination boiler, of which 40% are of the condensing type.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Domestic Central Heating Market Report - Focus on Smart Heating Controls - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.