- The overall value of the market has grown by 16% in the last 4 years.
- The share of the market taken by EWI and renders is around a quarter of the market.
- The end use mix for composite wall panels is led by commercial and public sector new build, which is indicated to account for 35% of the sector.
- There has been a drop in activity levels for external wall insulation systems, to around 7m m2, reflecting the demise of the CERT energy programme.
- Natural stone is used as traditional masonry and as façades on backing panels, with a market size estimated towards 1 million m².
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Wall Cladding Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724