- The Access Equipment market is expected to grow by 8% between 2017 and 2020.
- Overall, powered and specialist access equipment accounts for around 57% of the market.
- Within the powered access sector, Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) account for the majority of the market, with an 87% value share.
- Key to the overall performance of the access equipment market is the demand from the rental sector, which accounts for 75-80% of the MEWP sector.
- Ladders account for the largest share of the non-powered access sector at 42% by value.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Access Equipment Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.