- The sector had a difficult period in 2009-12 but has shown recovery in 2013/14 and is worth around £400m.
- Fire Safety regulations influencing investment in replacement and refurbishment doors in recent years.
- High-speed doors represent the largest and the highest added value sub-sector followed closely by sectional overhead doors.
- Recovery in construction activity in the industrial/warehousing sector has aided market growth.
- Outlook for industrial doors for 2015 is for steady and moderate growth in demand.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's report 'Commercial and Industrial Doors and Shutters Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis', available from www.amaresearch.co.uk or by calling 01242 235724.